Liquidation price is $350.00
18" Auger bit
Liquidation price is $500.00
WHY OUR AUGERS? WHY ARE OUR AUGERS
Our Augers can either be bolted on the frame in the
middle, left side, right side, or travel along the
entire 46" of the frame.
This Auger lets you dig plumb holes with speed and
precision. The planetary geared drive unit powers
through tough soil and dirt and keeps the power
ready for when you need it. When digging holes,
torque means power!
With Auger bits available from 6" to 24" wide, there
are endless applications for your auger. Turn fence
installs into an easy weekend job! Perfect for
digging sump drains, concrete footings, or post
holes on the job site. And since they can
travel along the frame, you can now bore holes very
close to fixed structures that cant usually be
achieved with other auger systems.
The universal skid steer frame offers two mounting
styles. Bolt your drive unit in the center of the
frame or install your drive unit on the slide rail
system for adjustments on the fly. The slid rail
frame provides 46" of travel for your auger drive
- Suitable for machines with a hydraulic flow rate
of 10-20 GPM up to 3,000 PSI.
- Planetary gear box delivers efficient torque and
- 2" Hex output spindle is compatible with most
common auger bits.
- 6", 9", 12", 18", and 24" diameter Auger bits
- 18", 24", 48" and 72" auger extenders available.
- Adapter from Hex to 2"/2 9/16" round available.
- Hoses and couplers included.
- Universal skid steer mount plate and mounting
- Drive unit weight: 122 lb
- Frame weight: 145 lbs
- Max Auger diameter: 24"
- Requirements: 10-20 GPM up to 3,000 PSI
- Output spindle size: 2" Hex
- Max hydraulic back pressure: 1,500 PSI
- Hose length: 64"
- Couplers: 1/2" Flat Face (male and female)
- Slide frame travel distance: 40"
- Gear ratio: 5.73 : 1